Accounting Teaching Scholars
Want to be a leader? Want to set yourself apart from all other accounting majors? Want to earn money while helping your colleagues?
As an Accounting Teaching Scholar (ATS), you will:
- Serve as discussion leaders and teaching assistants for the beginning accounting courses, BMGT 220 and 221.
- Review financial/managerial accounting material in preparation for the CPA exam.
- Practice organizational and delivery skills.
- Receive monetary compensation without leaving campus.
- Benefit from a one-credit mentoring course in preparation for roles as leaders and teaching assistants.
Progyan Basu and Michael McMillan are the faculty champions for this program.