What You Will Learn
- Frameworks and principles of strategic leadership that will allow you to confidently steer organizations through uncertainty and volatility
- Effective communication and negotiation skills to build strong relationships with stakeholders and foster an inclusive, productive, and efficient workplace culture
- Foundational understanding of business functions coupled with hands-on experience, with a strong emphasis on implementation and execution, preparing you to address real-world challenges
- Strategies and methods to leverage data and technology to drive efficiency, productivity and innovation
- Best practices to manage people and processes, and build networks of influence
- An executive mindset that enhances your executive presence and increases your capacity to navigate complex challenges and opportunities
Your Purposeful Leadership Journey
What is it you want to accomplish in your life and career, and who do you need to enlist to accomplish it? Leaders can harness market principles to make great things happen, but not alone – so how do you create win-win collaborations within teams, within organizations and across organizations?
The Smith EMBA program will challenge you to take a purposeful approach to your career journey. Robust executive assessments help you understand your capabilities and increase your self-awareness. A certified executive coach will help you create your personal leadership development plan - a customized road map with actionable steps and measurable benchmarks to expand your skills and drive your growth.
See a sample of the previous cohort's Purposeful Leader Journey roadmap.