Congratulations on your admission to the Smith School of Business! We’re excited to welcome you to our community of dedicated faculty, devoted administrators, smart and challenging fellow students, loyal alumni, and committed corporate partners.
If you’re ready to join us or want to learn more about our program, below are some events and deadlines for you to consider.
- Please follow us on social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter
- Join us for one of the Admitted Student Open House sessions during the Spring.
- Make sure to confirm your intention to attend and place your deposit by May 1.
- Once you’ve placed your deposit, make sure to sign up for a summer freshmen orientation session (you’ll get this information once you place your deposit)!
- Attend a virtual or in-person information session.
Tips for all Admitted Students
- If you’re still an undecided major, check out our eight majors. Don’t worry, you don’t have to declare until you reach 60 credits, but it’s useful to start thinking about your academic and career interests early.
- Start building your business wardrobe! A suit is a necessity. Choose a matching suit in neutral colors (black, navy, gray).
- Brush up your resume.