A Brand New Way to MBA
The Maryland Smith Part-Time MBA has been reimagined as the Flex MBA, with more flexibility and convenience built into the program than ever before.
- Choose a home campus that's convenient to where you work or live. We cover the region with three campus locations in Baltimore, Md., Rockville, Md., and Washington, D.C.
- Take your first-year (core) courses either online or in person at your home campus.
- In your second year, you'll have the option to take your electives online or on-site at any campus location you want. Whatever works best for your schedule.
Invest in Yourself. Invest in Your Future.
Earn credits outside the traditional classroom setting at our Business Decoded Saturday Seminars in College Park, taught by our world-renowned faculty and designed to disseminate cutting-edge business knowledge.
Gain access to more than 66,000 Smith School and University of Maryland alumni, both locally and worldwide, to exponentially grow your network.
Learn and make lifelong connections in a diverse and collaborative community with plenty of opportunities to get involved.
Finish your degree in as few as 24 months. Emerge from the program as a stronger, data-informed thinker and leader, ready to take your career to new heights.
Adaptive to the Speed of Business
- Business moves at the speed of light. Our curriculum adapts in real time.
- Learn to analyze data, then learn to go beyond.
- Our Business Decoded Saturday Seminars will propel you ahead of the competition.
Flexible to Fit Your Life
- Three home campuses put an MBA within reach.
- Earn credits at campuses, on Saturdays in College Park, or online.
- Stack your specializations to kick your career into high gear.
Connecting You with Opportunity
- Consulting practicums let you put new skills into practice.
- On-campus career resources help you navigate your future.
- Access to 66,000+ alumni expands your network worldwide.
“We had four-year-old twins when I enrolled in the part-time MBA program and started my own company. Sounds crazy, but my wife and I made it work.”
MBA & Master of Finance ’20 | Pendulum Analytics, Inc.
“I went from mock interviews to a great job offer – in just three days.”
MBA ’17 | Marriott International
“Public speaking was my nightmare. Now, I lead executive-level presentations that set me apart from my colleagues.”
MBA ’21 | Hobsons
They Did It. You Can Too.
Our flexible delivery options allow you to combine on-site and online learning to make getting your degree even less of a balancing act.
Choose a campus convenient to where you work or where you live. Take first-year core courses at your campus, and second-year electives online or on-site at any of our three campus locations in Baltimore, Md., Rockville, Md., or Washington, D.C. At each campus, you’ll find a thriving community and opportunities to get involved.