A Brand New Way to MBA
The Maryland Smith part-time Flex MBA has been reimagined to make your experience even more memorable. We’ve added more flexibility to the curriculum. More ways to expand your network. More ways to help you stay relevant in business. And it's all fueled by our deep bench of renowned faculty who will help you become a stronger, data-informed thinker and leader.
Adaptive to the Speed of Business
- Business moves at the speed of light. Our curriculum adapts in real time.
- Learn to analyze data, then learn to go beyond.
- Our Business Decoded Saturday Seminars will propel you ahead of the competition.
Flexible to Fit Your Life
- Three home campuses put an MBA within reach.
- Earn credits at your home campus, on Saturdays in College Park, or online.
- Stack your specializations to kick your career into high gear.
Connecting You with Opportunity
- Consulting practicums let you put new skills into practice.
- On-campus career resources help you navigate your future.
- Access to 66,000+ alumni expands your network worldwide.
Invest in Yourself. Invest in Your Future.
Your pursuit of an MBA is a smart decision. For these working professionals, choosing the Flex MBA program at Maryland Smith was a defining moment in their lives.
“We had four-year-old twins when I enrolled in the part-time MBA program and started my own company. Sounds crazy, but my wife and I made it work.”
MBA & Master of Finance ’20 | Pendulum Analytics, Inc.
“I went from mock interviews to a great job offer – in just three days.”
MBA ’17 | Marriott International
“Public speaking was my nightmare. Now, I lead executive-level presentations that set me apart from my colleagues.”
MBA ’21 | Hobsons
“I love helping students achieve success by creating a platform for them to engage in lifelong learning. I am in their network for life.”
Associate Clinical Professor
You’ve Got Options
Our flexible delivery options allow you to combine on-site and online learning to make getting your degree even less of a balancing act.
Choose a campus convenient to where you work or where you live. Take first-year core courses at your campus, and second-year electives online or on-site at any of our three campus locations in Baltimore, Md., Rockville, Md., or Washington, D.C. At each campus, you’ll find a thriving community and opportunities to get involved.