Earn your Bachelors + Masters in 5 years or less- saving you time and money!
For Current University of Maryland College Park Undergraduate Students
How it works:
- Take up to 10 Graduate credits as an Undergraduate student- paying Undergraduate tuition!
- Some Graduate level classes may double-count for undergraduate major requirements, or will otherwise count as electives (consult your advisor)
- In your senior year, you must formally apply to your MS program- you are eligible to be waived from the: application fee, recommendation, GMAT/GRE, essay, and video response! You will receive instructions from the MS Admissions team.
*admissions is not guaranteed into the masters program as students must maintain good academic standing in their undergraduate studies.
- Finish your MS degree in 1 year or less! (Depending on how many graduate credits you have already taken and availability of courses)
- Make yourself more marketable in industry
- Save time and money
- No GMAT or GRE required for MS program admission
- Priority consideration for merit scholarships for your MS program
- Submit your Plus 1 application in your Junior year and have completed the prerequisites for your program (see chart below)
- If accepted, meet with your new Masters advisor to discuss course options- also consult with your undergraduate advisor.
|Majors||Accounting||Smith, ECON, and GVPT||SMITH||SMITH|
|Reference||Contact Information - 1 Reference||Contact Information - 1 Reference||Contact Information - 1 Reference||Contact Information - 1 Reference|
|Prerequisite Courses (B or better)||BMGT 220 and 221||BMGT 230 or 231 (Smith) ECON 200 and Statistics (ECON & GVPT)||BMGT 230 or 231 and BMGT 301||BMGT 230 or 231|
|When to start (Fall/Spring)?||Anytime||Preferred Fall||Fall||Anytime|
*A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required to apply, 3.3 recommended.*
Submit your application using this link: APPLY NOW