The goal of this program is to help you develop effective hard and soft skills to succeed in internship and employment interviews.
Do you want to:
- Have a career on Wall Street, including investment banking, mergers and acquisitions, sales and trading, asset management and private banking?
- Explore the array of employment opportunities in finance, particularly in investment banking?
- Attend the Annual Finance Fellows Networking Night for one-on-one networking with dozens of industry professionals and potential mentors?
Julie Pavlovsky is the faculty champion for this program.
Curriculum: One-Year Program
- Pre-requisite courses: BMGT220; and BMGT231 or BMGT230
- BMGT341F (Financial Markets)— Fall of sophomore year
- BMGT340F (Business Finance)— Spring of sophomore year
Examples of companies where Sophomore Finance fellows have interned or received full-time offers:
- Goldman Sachs
- Department of Treasury
- General Electric
- Lockheed Martin
- Exelon Corporation
- Rising sophomores — freshman status at the time of application.
- BMGT230 and BMGT220 completed or in progress at the time of application.
- Finance majors.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA, 3.5 GPA preferred.