Smith in Your Town
In an effort to meet the needs of connecting Smith alumni worldwide, the Smith in Your Town program supplies alumni with all of the tools necessary to host alumni events in regions without a Smith Alumni Regional Club. Here’s how it works:
Responsibility of Host(s)
- Submit this form to express your interest in organizing an event at least 10-12 weeks out from your desired event date to be assigned a staff liaison. The date will be dependent on other University or Smith School events taking place in that area.
- Secure a venue
- Day of coordination
- Share attendee lists and photos with Alumni Relations staff liaison
- Help promote on social media
Alumni Relations Support
- Event marketing
- Online event registration and RSVP tracking
- If a contract and/or deposit is required by your venue, these must be issued to the Smith School and signed by the School.
- An event kit will be mailed to you in advance of the event to include items such as School-branded blank nametags, alumni pins, marketing collateral, etc.
How We Will Market Your Event
- Include in monthly SmithBiz E-Newsletter
- Share on social media platforms
- List on the alumni relations event calendar
- Email invitation to alumni in your region
- A reminder to registrants the day before
Help us bring Smith to your town! Submit this form to express your interest. For more information, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com.