Your Smith. My Smith. Our Smith.
Smith Day is an annual tradition celebrating the strong Smith community of alumni, students, faculty, and staff. Join the Smith community for a day to show what Maryland Smith means to you! We are truly proud to be Smith Terps.
Help Us Make This Year’s Event a Success!
We Need Your Input
In preparing for Smith Day 2021, we are seeking feedback from the Smith community on the following:
- Your knowledge of Smith Day
- Your experience with previous Smith Day activities and events
- Your ideas and suggestions for future Smith Day activities
All feedback is welcomed!
Whether you are a Smith student, faculty, staff, or alumnus/a from the College Park campus, a Smith regional campus (including online programs), or if you have never experienced a Smith Day, we need your input. This responsive survey will only take 2-3 minutes to complete.
Options for Involvement
After completing the Smith Day Survey, consider becoming a Smith Day Ambassador to help spread the word about the day. The role is simple, flexible, and fun, and not location bound (regional and online options available). Smith Day Ambassadors help promote the day and the related activities by:
- Sharing #UMDSmithProud moments
- Promoting the Day to classmates and colleagues on campus
- Hosting an Alumni Activity or Event
- Gathering co-workers who are Smith alumni for an Activity or Event
So if you are a member of the Smith alumni, student, faculty, or staff communities and a proud Smith Terp, consider volunteering to be a Smith Day Ambassador!
Still have questions about Smith Day, the survey or about options for getting involved? Contact Mark Forrest at email@example.com.