The Office of Alumni Relations is pleased to offer free webinars to alumni.
In partnership with Executive Education, upcoming and past webinars featuring Maryland Smith faculty are listed in Smith Lifelong programs.
Smith Webinar Archive
- June 16, 2020: Conducting a Job Search in the New Normal
- March 13, 2019: Re-Entering the Workforce
- October 10, 2018: Money and Sense | A Common Guide for Young Professionals to Manage Debt and Achieve Financial Freedom
- July 25, 2018: The Art of Presence
- June 13, 2018: Beyond CSR: Five Principles for Better Business
- May 17, 2018: Best Practices in Working with a Recruiter
- March 21, 2018: Branding: Why People Fall in Love with Things
- November 8, 2017: From Data to Decisions: Analytics in Today’s Business World
- October 17, 2017: From Spaghetti to Synchronicity: How to Grow Smart
- October 11, 2017: Intrapreneurship: The Missing Key to Innovation Success
- September 26, 2017: How the Internet of Things (IoT) is Transforming Industry
- September 19, 2017: Shifting Your Identity: The Key to Succeeding in Your Next Role
- September 12, 2017: Becoming a Savvy Startup Investor
- June 7, 2017: Why You Need An Estate Plan (Regardless of Your Age)
- June 6, 2017: Employee vs. Independent Contractor: What is the Difference and Why it Matters
- May 9, 2017: How to Succeed in a Future Transformed by Technology
- April 27, 2017: Burn the Whiteboard! Stop Brainstorming and Go Ask Customers These 5 Questions
- April 6, 2017: Is a Startup Part of Your Second Act?
- March 29, 2017: Small Business Marketing: Creating Customer Love
- September 28, 2016: Dr. Steven Cohen: Influence at Work: The Science of Getting What You Want