Information for Federal Employees
A candidate who is admitted to the Smith School and is a civil Federal employee, or the spouse of a civil Federal employee, prior to orientation for their program start, is eligible for Smith’s FedGrant. FedGrant reduces graduate program tuition by 30 percent, as part of Smith’s alliance with the Federal Government.
Federal employees can deepen their subject matter skills with one of eight rigorous specialty master’s programs, or broaden their leadership skills with a top-ranked online, part-time, or executive MBA.
- Online MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master in Finance
- Master in Quantitative Finance
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Marketing Analytics
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Business and Management
FedGrant is for Federal civil employees and their spouses and does not apply to members of the military or uniformed services. Military Veterans who are currently Federal civil employees are also eligible for the FedGrant benefit. The discounted tuition rate applies only to tuition; it does not apply to fees and associated costs such as housing, books or global courses.
Please follow these steps to receive Smith FedGrant:
- Start your application for the program of your choice and check “Federal Government Employee/Spouse” in the personal information section.
- Complete the sections titled "Educational Intent" and "Smith FedGrant Program."
- Enter code rhsfed614 in the section titled "Application Fee Waiver Code." (This code may only be used by current Federal Government employees and their spouses.)
- Submit your application.