Most Recent Event
MAPIT Alliance: Choosing and Entering Foreign Markets
December 15, 2020 | Noon-1 p.m.
The risks of entering foreign markets are outweighed by the opportunities. Learn about how to make strategic decisions about market choices and entry strategies in this 30-minute webinar.
The MAPIT Alliance is a partnership consisting of key entities in the state of Maryland, including the Center for Global Business at Maryland Smith, Maryland Department of Commerce, the U.S. Commercial Service, and the MD-DC District Export Council. The MAPIT Alliance leads initiatives to help map the export resources that exist in the state and make them more coordinated and accessible to new-to-export and experienced exporters via workshops, webinars, and other resources.
The Center for Global Business, in partnership with the Maryland Partners in International Trade (MAPIT) Alliance, offers webinars and other training designed to help businesses export and take their products and services into the global marketplace. Here are some recordings and upcoming events designed to assist businesses in Maryland to globalize their website, market digitally, access funding, and more.
View our most recent webinars below:
- Identifying and Mitigating International Risk
- Don't Be a No-Show: Making the Most of Virtual Trade Shows
- Show Me the Money: Financing Exports in Uncertain Times
- Where Are All Your International Customers? Finding Them With the Right Online Market Research
- You Can’t Travel, but Your Products Can: Shipping and Logistics During a Pandemic
- Quarantine Yourself, Not Your Business: Strategies to Stay Connected With Your Global Markets
- Everyone is Online: Reaching Your Global Customer Through Digital Marketing