Concluded events presented by the Center for Global Business
CGB Presents the NASBITE Exporter Summit
October 3-4, 2023
For the agenda and more information, please go to the NASBITE website.
AI and Trade Virtual Intensive Trade Seminar
August 30, 2023
Baltimore Innovation Week 2022
Baltimore Innovation Week is a unique opportunity to showcase the city’s creative minds and forward-thinking organizations which are part of the thriving innovation and entrepreneurship community.
View session recordings:
- Watch Professor Rellie Derfler-Rozin’s session
- Watch CGB Executive Director Rebecca Bellinger’s session
Women-owned businesses and entrepreneurs often face growth barriers based on gender discrimination. Encouraging more women-owned businesses to trade contributes to the potential to grow the U.S. economy. In honor of Women’s History Month, NADEC will be hosting a webinar with a panelist of women in international trade. They will discuss their background and experiences and advise other women in the industry or looking to be in the industry.
The National Association of District Export Councils (NADEC) works to support the regional District Export Councils throughout the United States.
View webinar recordings:
The MAPIT Alliance is a partnership consisting of key entities in the state of Maryland, including the Center for Global Business, the Maryland Department of Commerce, the U.S. Commercial Service, and the MD-DC District Export Council. The MAPIT Alliance leads initiatives to help map the export resources that exist in the state and make them more coordinated and accessible to new-to-export and experienced exporters via workshops, webinars, and other resources.
The Center for Global Business, in partnership with the Maryland Partners in International Trade (MAPIT) Alliance, offers webinars and other training designed to help businesses export and take their products and services into the global marketplace. Here are some recordings and upcoming events designed to assist businesses in Maryland to globalize their website, market digitally, access funding, and more.
View our webinars:
- Exporting as a Strategy for Growing Your Business
- Evaluating Foreign Business Partners
- Choosing and Entering Foreign Markets
- Identifying and Mitigating International Risk
- Don't Be a No-Show: Making the Most of Virtual Trade Shows
- Show Me the Money: Financing Exports in Uncertain Times
- Where Are All Your International Customers? Finding Them With the Right Online Market Research
- You Can't Travel, but Your Products Can: Shipping and Logistics During a Pandemic
- Quarantine Yourself, Not Your Business: Strategies to Stay Connected With Your Global Markets
- Everyone is Online: Reaching Your Global Customer Through Digital Marketing