UMD is planning for in-person study abroad in the Spring 2023 semester. Applications are now open.
The following BMGT Exchanges have an early deadline of September 9, 2022:
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong University of Sciences and Technology
- Spain: IE Business School
- Sweden: Lund University
- Netherlands: Rotterdam School of Management
- Spain: School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra
- Singapore: Singapore Management University
- Germany: WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management
Due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, the University reserves the right to cancel programs before the program start date. Maryland Smith students applying to study abroad for the Spring 2023 semester should remain registered for Spring 2023 courses at UMD until advised otherwise.
Schedule a virtual advising appointment with CGB to talk about a specific study abroad program or answer any follow-up questions. Please complete this advising aid and have it ready to review during your meeting. Contact CGB at firstname.lastname@example.org.