Representing nearly 20 countries from around the world, our specialty master's students are global citizens with experience conducting business abroad. They have a strong record of academic achievement and possess excellent quantitative and analytical skills. These students are young in their careers and are eager to learn and grow. Many are also multi-lingual.
Our growing roster of specialty master's programs includes:
- Master of Finance
- Master of Quantitative Finance
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Business & Management
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Master of Science in Marketing Analytics
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Online Master of Science in Business Analytics
Our specialty master's students learn from the same world-renowned professors that teach in our full-time and part-time MBA programs. These students are also highly sought after by multinational firms for their enhanced analytical skills and specialized knowledge.
Because this population is largely made up of international students, Smith has engaged an immigration attorney to help answer any questions you may have about how to employ these talented students and successfully navigate the H1B process. Our goal is to make hiring these students easy, efficient and exceptional.
—Yang Zhou, '15
Master of Science in Business: Accounting
—Xijing Xie, '14
Master of Finance