ESG Conference Spring 2022: Reimagine Your Impact
- Value Creation Through MOOCs
- Unlocking the Potential of Carbon Markets to Achieve Global Net Zero
- DEI Fireside Chat
- Using Technology for Good
- Chrissa Pagitsas: Strategic Advisor and Author of "Chief Sustainability Officers at Work"
- Stephen Thieringer: Founder and CEO of the Human Innovation Garage
ESG Conference Fall 2023: The State of Our Impact
To learn more, visit the ESG conference page.
- Green Energy
- Risk Management
- Green Technology
- Financial Consulting for Social Good
- Building an ESG Strategy
- Carolyn Berkowitz: President & CEO, Association of Corporate Citizenship Professionals (ACCP)
- Orrin Marcella: Head of U.S. Government Affairs, GE Health Care
- Keesa Schreane: Author of “Gambling on Green and Corporations. Compassion. Culture.”
Release of ESVC Report
This year’s ESG Conference is themed around UMD’s first-ever State of Impact Reports. These reports highlight best practices and lessons learned in ESG across industries, featuring cross-cutting research from industry experts, UMD faculty, and alumni. The reports consist of an executive summary, an overview, and nine industry-specific reports. The reports will be released at the conference and embedded into the theme and discussions of the day.
6th Global Conference on Creating Value
In the Sixth Global Conference on Creating Value, business leaders/practitioners and leading academics from around the world will come together to exchange views, and to share and learn from each other regarding the problems, the potential, and the real-life uses of value creation, and how it can transform management, organizations, and institutions.