Program and Training
Climate Finance and Risk Management
Starts Oct 16, 2023
This course is ideal for business leaders at the manager level and above responsible for incorporating climate models and risk assessment into their organization's strategy and objectives.
Key takeaways for this course include:
- Understand trends in global and regional climate change
- Identify how climate and weather impact company earnings, asset valuations and various enterprise-wide risks
- Define the types of climate data and models available and evaluate their appropriateness for different climate variables and risk types
- Incorporate climate data and models into financial and risk analyses (including stress testing) and evaluate the implications of the resulting analysis
- Apply climate risk analysis to high-level decision-making, strategic plans and effective communication
The course is online and completely self-paced. It will take you approximately 30 hours to complete all four modules. Activities include video lessons, readings, knowledge checks, and interactive discussion boards. Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion.