The Maryland Smith Alumni Chapter Board invites you to participate in their next virtual event in the Unlocking Experiences event series.
Smith and UMD alumni, students and business owners are invited to explore the world of government contracting. Join us for an introductory look at how the various parts of government contracting work with each other. Our panelists occupy a different facet of the govcon sphere, but have carved out a niche in their domain.
Smith Alumni Chapter Board Host:
- Evette Lewis ’93, District Sales Coordinator, The MWE Partnership
- Frank Goertner, EMBA ’17, Director, Federal & Veteran Affairs, Co-director, Technology Management Program, Robert H. Smith School of Business
- Melissa Botello ’97, Chief Executive Officer at EZGSA
- Aubreana Stephenson Holder ’01, Chief Operating Officer, Federal Management Systems Inc. (FMS)
- Tom Johnson, President of Business Research Services and Publisher of Set-Aside Alert
- Jamie L. Morton, Senior Contracting Officer, Architect of the Capitol