Join us for a series of webinars with leading experts on where the
gaps in data lie and what it means for financial market risk.
September 29, 2020
Future sessions will include the following topics
- What new data gaps has the current crisis revealed (to date)?
- How do diverse stakeholders get the data they need for financial stability analysis?
- How are data standards for financial data determined and adopted?
- How can sensitive financial data be shared?
- Governance: How should a financial data collection and standards agency be organized?