Join us for a series of webinars with leading experts on where the gaps in data lie and what it means for financial market risk.
Future sessions will include the following topics
- What new data gaps has the current crisis revealed (to date)?
- How do diverse stakeholders get the data they need for financial stability analysis?
- How are data standards for financial data determined and adopted?
- How can sensitive financial data be shared?
- Governance: How should a financial data collection and standards agency be organized?
Change Management: How Does a Successful
Financial Data Organization Overcome the Barriers to Change?
Watch Federal Reserve Vice Chair of Supervision, Randal Quarles, and Stanford Graduate School of Business Professor, Darrell Duffie kick off this series.
Still the World’s Safe Haven? — Redesigning the U.S. Treasury Market After the COVID- 19 Crisis
Hutchins Center Working Paper Number 62, Brookings Institution, May 2020.
Fixing Financial Data to Assess Risk
Greg Feldberg, Yale School of Management, Director of Research, Yale Program on Financial Stability