Watch Federal Reserve Vice Chair of Supervision, Randal Quarles, and Stanford Graduate School of Business Professor, Darrell Duffie kick off this series.
Join us for a series of webinars with leading experts on where the gaps in data lie and what it means for financial market risk.
Future sessions will include the following topics
- What new data gaps has the current crisis revealed (to date)?
- How do diverse stakeholders get the data they need for financial stability analysis?
- How are data standards for financial data determined and adopted?
- How can sensitive financial data be shared?
- Governance: How should a financial data collection and standards agency be organized?
Still the World’s Safe Haven? — Redesigning the U.S. Treasury Market After the COVID- 19 Crisis,"
Hutchins Center Working Paper Number 62, Brookings Institution, May 2020.