Working with the Office of Marketing Communication’s web team to get your web pages updated is as simple as sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you submit a web update request, please follow these guidelines to help us process your request faster:
- Include the URL of the webpage you would like us to update if it is not a new page
- Submit your request as a plain text email or Word Document
- Avoid using any type of formatting (all uppercase, color, underline, etc.) as we will follow the website styles to maintain consistency
- Send images as attachments in the email or send us a link to a Google Drive folder containing the images
- Send images as high-res as possible so that we can resize, crop, and optimize the images for the website
If we have any questions regarding your web update request, we will reach out to you for clarification.