All applications require the following:
- $75 application fee
- Essay articulating your qualifications and interest in the program
- Current professional résumé
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts from each college or university you have attended
- TOEFL or IELTS exam (if you do not hold a degree from a U.S. institution or an English-speaking country)
GMAT/GRE test score requirements vary per program.
Test Scores Required:
- Quantitative Finance
- Information Systems
- Marketing Analytics
Test Scores Recommended:*
- Supply Chain Management
*Recommendations vary per program
|Application Deadlines||Decision Deadlines|
|November 15, 2019||January 15, 2020|
|January 10, 2020||March 10, 2020|
|February 15, 2020||April 15, 2020|
|March 15, 2020||May 15, 2020|
High Performing Seniors
Students attending an accredited U.S. institution for undergraduate or master’s degree study may apply for a GMAT/GRE waiver. In order to qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently have an undergraduate or graduate degree with a 3.5 GPA or higher
- Earned a B or higher in statistics, calculus, linear algebra or other quantitative coursework
Applicants will be notified of the waiver decision within then business days. This waiver does not guarantee admission into the program.
Year of Experience
Admissions data averages for master's degree candidates admitted to Maryland Smith for 2019.
Fall 2019 / Spring 2020 Tuition Rates
|Maryland Residents||$1,582 per credit|
|Non-Maryland Residents||$2,015 per credit|
|$2,098 per Master of Finance / Master of Quantitative Finance credit|
Limited financial assistance is available in the form of a graduate assistantship or scholarship.
If you’re interested in speaking with an admissions representative directly about a specialty master's degree or Plus 1 program, we are available for appointments via phone, Skype or in-person.