The Pandemic and Aviation — Air Navigation Service Providers and Flight Operations
The global coronavirus pandemic is arguably the greatest challenge the aviation industry has faced in its history. Join leaders from academia, industry, and government for a series of webinars exploring the impacts of the pandemic on air transportation.
- Michael Ball, University of Maryland
- Joseph Post, University of South Florida
- Rainer Koelle, Head of Operational ANS Performance, EUROCONTROL
- Daniel Murphy, Director, NAS Operations, FAA
- Michael Ball, Professor, University of Maryland
- Mark Hansen, University of California, Berkeley
- R. John Hansman, MIT
NEXTOR-III is the 8-University Consortium in Aviation Operations Research sponsored by the FAA. Consortium members include Georgia Tech, George Mason University, MIT, Ohio State, Purdue, UC Berkeley, University of Maryland, Virginia Tech.