Maryland Smith is home to a number of centers of excellence, which help our students and alumni dive deeper into complex ideas in the marketplace, through research, innovation and entrepreneurship. Centergize is the opportunity for you to learn more about these centers, their impact, and how you can be involved with them. The event is set up for you to hear brief remarks from all the participating centers followed by breakout rooms, where you can learn even more about three of the centers of your choosing.
Join this event to learn more from the following centers:
- Center for Excellence in Service
- Center for Global Business
- Center for Health Information and Decision Systems
- Center for Leadership, Innovation, and Change
- Center for Social Value Creation
- Center for the Study of Business Ethics, Regulations, and Crime
- Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship
- Ed Snider Center for Enterprise and Markets
This event is part of Smith Reunions 2020.