The University of Maryland, University of Washington, and Florida International University present the first annual Ace the Case Global Business Challenge. This challenge is supported in part by a Title VI grant program known as CIBE (Centers for International Business Education) from the U.S. Department of Education.
This Ace the Case Global Business Challenge is open to all MBA and business graduate students interested in testing their skills and knowledge in global business strategies.
Participants can expect to:
- Work in teams and provide actionable recommendations
- Sharpen skills in navigating the case interview process and in making virtual presentations
- Network with international students and corporate executives
- Join a virtual student mixer and optional virtual cultural activity
- Participate in a case interview process with an international company
- Compete virtually against business students from across the globe
- Engage in both synchronous and asynchronous sessions for this two-part competition
For more information, please contact Marina Augoustidis at email@example.com.