Major: Organizational Behavior
University of Maryland, College Park, Robert H. Smith School of Business
Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Behavior, expected May 2016
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Stephen M. Ross School of Business
Bachelor of Business Administration, December 2008
• Employee proactivity, creativity, voice
• Affect climate, affect processes, emotional intelligence abilities
• Self-regulation strategies
• Parke, M. R., Seo, M., & Sherf, E. N. 2015. Regulating and facilitating: The role of emotional intelligence in maintaining and using positive affect for creativity. Journal of Applied Psychology, 100 (3): 917–934.
• Tangirala, S., Kamdar, D., Venkataramani, V., & Parke, M. R. 2013. Doing right versus getting ahead: The effects of duty and achievement orientations on employees’ voice. Journal of Applied Psychology, 98(6): 1040–1050.