- UMD Community (Students, Staff, Faculty): FREE
- Alumni: $10
- Other Attendees (Professionals, Non-UMD Students): $55
Location: Van Munching Hall, Robert H. Smith School of Business
7699 Mowatt Ln., College Park, Maryland 20742
Visitor’s parking for the Robert H. Smith School of Business/Van Munching Hall can be found in the Mowatt Visitor Lot or on the top level of Mowatt Lane Parking Garage.
Union Lane Garage
- $3 per hour, or $15 per day
- The pay-for-parking meters are right when you pull into the garage, on the top floor.
How to Use Pay for parking meter
- After you park take note of the number painted for your spot; you will need this number when you go up to the machine.
- At the parking meter press Ok to begin
- Enter in your space number
- Follow directions as prompted for number of hours
Metro Directions/UM Shuttle Directions:
- The University of Maryland is located on the metro’s Green line at the “College Park-U of MD” station.
- After exiting to metro station proceed onto one of the university's Shuttle-UM buses.
- The bus will take you to the Regent’s Lane Parking Garage on campus –the 2nd stop once you get onto campus.
- From the Regent’s Parking Garage area it’s about a 15 minute walk across campus to Van Munching Hall.
College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
3501 University Blvd E
Hyattsville, MD 20783
Best Western Plus College Park Hotel
8419 Baltimore Ave
College Park, MD 20740
Clarion Inn & Fundome - College Park, Maryland (MD)
8601 Baltimore Ave
College Park, MD 20740
Frequently Asked Questions
Who attends the Social Enterprise Symposium?
The principal audience of the Social Enterprise Symposium is the University of Maryland student community. Also present will be a smattering of UMD staff and faculty, industry professionals, alumni, and non-UMD students. The Social Enterprise Symposium is one of the first events on social value creation in the Washington, D.C. area.
Does it cost money to register and attend?
The Social Enterprise Symposium is FREE for current University of Maryland students, staff and faculty. Professionals, members of the community, and non-UMD student are required to pay for registration. Pricing is listed at the top of this page. Discounts on registration are available by volunteering a portion of your time to the event.
Can I Volunteer?
We need volunteers to help with day-of logistics and room monitoring. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability. Volunteering provides with special event access, connects you to a network of individuals interested in social innovation, and gets you fresh new threads – aka an (awesome) one-of-a-kind eco-friendly free t-shirt!