Do you want to:
- Learn about corporate finance and investment banking?
- Understand the strategies of corporate finance by making an in-depth analysis?
- Have real consulting experience with a company in the finance field?
- Participate in a case competition with cash prizes?
- Enhance leadership and communication skills?
- Attend the Annual Finance Fellows Networking Night for one-on-one networking with dozens of industry professionals and potential mentors?
- Enjoy being in a dedicated fellows section of Financial Management, BMGT440F?
Previously, Emerging CFO student teams worked with the CEO of greeNEWit, a Columbia, MD, energy audit company and advised them of financing options to fuel the firm's expected growth.
Karen Hallows is the faculty champion for this program.