Banking and Private Wealth Management
Do you want to:
- Learn about private wealth management and/or more traditional banking roles — including roles as a financial planner, a personal investment manager, or service industry positions such as a loan and/or personal banking officer?
- Visit the FDIC to meet with the vice-chair and chief economist in Washington, DC?
- Work with finance professionals in a wealth management firm, designing financial plans that meet the client's needs?
- Meet with industry experts in commercial banks, savings and loans, credit unions, insurance companies, private wealth managers, and financial planning firms?
- Attend the annual finance fellows networking night for one-on-one networking with dozens of industry professionals and potential mentors?
"BMGT 445F is one of the best courses I have taken thus far at the Smith School, and I feel that I have learned a lot from the content and teaching style. I also really enjoyed the opportunities to attend the NABE conference and visit the Fed and FDIC." - former Banking Fellow
Read about Banking and Private Wealth Management fellows trip to the Federal Reserve.
Elinda Kiss is the faculty champion for this program.