Career Services for Undergraduates
- Office of Career Services
- Career Coaching
- Major Exploration & Career Direction
- Developing a Job Search Plan
- HireSmith Assistance
- Finding an Internship
- Resume and Cover Letter Advice
- Connecting with Clubs
- Evaluating and Negotiating Job Offers
- Mock Interviews
See our most recent Placement Statistics. The employment data provided broadly groups students by their career choices as defined by industry, function and location.
Career Advising and Resources
- SmithPeers Mentoring Program: This mentoring program pairs you with another undergraduate student and provides mentoring, professional development and networking opportunities with a strong focus on career guidance.
- Smith Undergraduate Student Association (SUSA)
- All undergraduate business clubs and organizations
- BMGT 367: Career Strategies
An overview and opportunity to practice job search skills critical to obtaining internships and full-time positions. Course will cover strategies for exploring career options, preparing job search materials, development of job search skills such as interviewing and networking. Students are encouraged to take this course in the sophomore or junior year.
- BMGT 398: Internship for Credit
Top 25 Recruiting Companies
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP
- Branch Banking and Trust Company
- Capital One
- General Electric
- Grant Thornton LLP
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation
- International Business Machines Corp.
- KPMG LLP
- Lockheed Martin
- Macy's, Inc.
- Marriott International, Inc.
- McGladrey LLP
- Morgan Stanley
- Reznick Group, P.C.
- Stanley Black & Decker
- T. Rowe Price
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.