The Entrepreneurship Fellows program brings together talented Smith School students to create an entrepreneurial chemistry that will stimulate the creation and growth of new high-potential enterprises. The Entrepreneurship Fellows program is offered to Smith School Shady Grove students who are majoring in Management. This program provides three dedicated entrepreneurship courses which prepare students to develop great ideas into viable business ventures.
Dr. Oliver Schlake is the faculty champion for this program.
Curriculum: Two-year Program
- BMGT 461 (Entrepreneurship)
- BMGT 366 (Growth Strategies for Emerging Companies)
- BMGT 467 (Strategic Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship activities and programs, including “Pitch Dingman” luncheons and business plan competition(s)
- Annual student-led entrepreneurship conference
- CEO student organization
- Optional winter study trip (when offered)
Currently offered exclusively at the Shady Grove campus for students in the Management major. Students apply as part of the general application to the Smith School at Shady Grove.