The LeaderShape Institute is an innovative six-day leadership development program that challenges students and faculty to adopt a healthy DIS-regard for the impossible. Step outside your comfort zone. BE the change you wish to see in the world. Institute participants act as both teachers and learners in a nurturing and dynamic learning environment that guides each student through the stages of vision creation and development, culminating in a succinct plan of action. If you could revolutionize something without the fear of failure, what would you change? Where would you begin? Who would be your key supporters and stakeholders? How would you recover from set-backs? And more importantly, how do you move beyond the psychological barriers of "It can't be done" to realize that anything is possible?
"We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: We have the power to imagine better." - J.K. Rowling
The LeaderShape Institute
January 7-12, 2018
YMCA Camp Letts
- This retreat is FREE, including lodging, transportation, and food
- Lodging and most activities are indoors and temperature controlled
- Transportation to the site will be provided by DOTS
- All class levels are welcome to apply
- Daily Highlights can be found HERE
- Check out our VIDEO!
- Application process: Demographic info and five short answer questions