Fees and Timeline
Application fee: $50
Tuition: TBD to reflect the move to virtual delivery
Current 10th & 11th-grade students are eligible to participate in the program. Space is limited, so please make sure all application materials are submitted by the priority deadline for best consideration.
How to Apply
Click “Sign Up” and complete general information
- Click “Select Program/Pay Fee”
- Click “Register for New Session”
- Select the box next to “2020 > Application” under your desired program
- Select “Continue” to complete your payment
- Click “Register” to final step 1
Step 2: “Profile”
- Click “Continue” to complete the “Profile” portion of your application
- Complete ALL personal, parent/guardian and academic information as prompted
Note: You will be asked to upload your unofficial transcript.
- Click “Next Step”
- Answer short essay questions:
- Why are you interested in attending the SELF program? Describe something you would like to take away from this program. Please also include any goals you wish to achieve from this program.
- What does leadership mean to you? Cite examples of individuals who you consider to be leaders and discuss which skills you currently utilize to be an effective leader.