Fees and Timeline
Application fee: $50
Priority deadline (best consideration for scholarships) — April 17, 2020
Admission decision — April 24, 2020
Current 9th, 10th & 11th-grade students are eligible to participate in the program. Space is limited, so please make sure all application materials are submitted by the priority deadline for best consideration.
How to Apply
Click “Sign Up” and complete general information
- Click “Select Program/Pay Fee”
- Click “Register for New Session”
- Select the box next to “2020 > Application” under your desired program
- Select “Continue” to complete your payment
- Click “Register” to final step 1
Step 2: “Profile”
- Click “Continue” to complete the “Profile” portion of your application
- Complete ALL personal, parent/guardian and academic information as prompted
Note: You will be asked to upload your unofficial transcript.
- Click “Next Step”
- Answer short essay questions:
- What do you hope to learn at the Smith Sports and Entertainment Business Program (SEBP)?
- What is your definition of leadership? Please provide one or two examples of how you have shown leadership either at school or in your community?