Application fee: $50
Priority deadline (best consideration for scholarships): April 12, 2019
Current 9th, 10th & 11th grade students are eligible to participate in the program. Space is limited, so please make sure all application materials are submitted by the priority deadline for best consideration.
The SEBP application consists of two parts:
Part One: General Information and Short Answer Essay
- Students will first be prompted to add the program to their cart. They should click “add” and then click “continue.”
- Students will enter their e-mail address. This will be the e-mail address needed to log in to your Active Network account in the future.
- Students will fill out the application with personal/demographic information and answer two short answer questions. The questions are:
- What do you hope to learn at the Smith Sports and Entertainment Program (SEBP)?
- What is your definition of leadership? Please provide one or two examples of how you have shown leadership either at school or in your community?
- Once completed, students will hit “continue” to enter in payment information for the non-refundable $50 application fee. Students will also be prompted to create a password for their Active Network account.
Please note: In the future, to access your account, you will need the e-mail address used in step one and the password created in step four.
Part Two: Supplemental Documents
Students will be sent an e-mail from Active Network with a link to upload your high school transcript. The application will not be considered complete until your transcript is uploaded.