Prior to July 14, 2019
- Complete 10 hours of online pre-work.
Sunday, July 14
- Move into the dorms.
- Confront the challenge of the ropes course and climbing wall.
- Meet new friends and faculty at the welcome dinner.
Monday, July 15
- Work with mentors to create a personal leadership plan.
- Debrief and deepen your understanding of the core economic and social principles that support markets and innovation.
Tuesday, July 16
- Learn ideation and design thinking for business.
- Meet executives in partner firms.
- Form a team and choose a real-world challenge to work on. Work with faculty to frame the problem and create a research design.
Wednesday, July 17
- Travel off-site with guides to deepen problem understanding through customer discovery and data collection.
- Participate in an evening group activity.
Thursday, July 18
- Discover team power through leveraging complementary skills and iterating and improving on ideas.
- Absorb and practice business communication skills.
Friday, July 19
- Present your findings to industry leaders.
- Celebrate your completion of the program and become a Smith Connect Fellow for life!