Do you want:
- A career on Wall Street, including: investment banking, mergers and acquisitions, sales and trading, asset management and private banking?
- Improve your knowledge and employment opportunities in finance, and investment banking in particular?
- Attend the Annual Finance Fellows Networking Night for one-on-one networking with dozens of industry professionals and potential mentors?
- The goal of this program is to assist you in your internship search and give you effective skills to succeed in interviews and compete for these positions.
David Kass is the primary faculty champion for this program. Julie Pavlovsky is the secondary faculty champion for this program.
CURRICULUM: ONE-YEAR PROGRAM
- Pre-requisite courses: BMGT230 or 231, BMGT220, and BMGT221 (may take BMGT221 fall of sophomore year concurrently with BMGT340F if not already completed)
- BMGT340F (Business Finance) — Fall of sophomore year
- BMGT341F (Financial Markets) — Spring of sophomore year
Examples of companies where Sophomore Finance fellows have interned or received full-time offers:
- Goldman Sachs
- Department of Treasury
- General Electric
- Lockheed Martin
- Exelon Corporation
- Rising sophomores — freshman status at the time of application.
- BMGT230 and BMGT220 completed or in progress at the time of application.
- Finance majors.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA, 3.5 GPA preferred.
Applications for this fellows program with coursework beginning in fall 2020 is open NOW through mid-February 2020.