Maryland Smith’s Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (MSSCM) program gives you the skills needed to efficiently manage the flow of goods from the beginning to end phases of a supply chain.
- Refine your problem-solving, analytical and communication skills as you simulate real supply chain scenarios.
- Use cutting-edge tools, including blockchain technology and SAS, to identify trends, forecast consumer behavior and improve operations.
- Position yourself to earn valuable credentials that will help you stand out in the job market, such as the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt and APICS certifications.
- STEM-eligible program
- Complete your degree in 2 or 3 semesters
- Total of 30 credits
- In-person and online formats available
Take Advanced Courses
Global Transportation Management
Examine how goods move in a global marketplace, focusing on various modes of transportation. You’ll also learn about third-party logistics providers and their expanding role in global trade.
Data Driven Decision Making
Use the latest technology and apply analytical principles that guide supply chain managers in making complex decisions, such as probability and statistics.
Assessing and Managing Supply Chain Risk
Learn about mitigating risk and establishing formal risk management programs. You’ll also manage risk for a simulated computer company during a complex and interactive semester-long project.
2020 Incoming Student Profile
Average Undergraduate GPA
Average GRE Score
Average GMAT Score
“I found my classmates to be great resources for my development. I work for a global multinational corporation, and I deal with international teams. I felt prepared to lead because of the experience I gained working with my international classmates.”
MS Supply Chain Management ’16
Senior Supply Chain Optimization Manager
Tata Consumer Products