You’re smart, ambitious and focused. You’re willing to invest the time to enhance or transition your professional career into something better. You know a graduate degree in business is your ticket to the job and the salary you want, in a field that excites you. For you, career success means more than just a financially rewarding job. It’s about making a positive, sustainable impact on the world.
Graduate Management Admission Council's® (GMAC®) 2016 Corporate Recruiters Survey Report
- 44% of Employers (globally) plan to hire a Master in Management graduate
- Median expected starting salary for Master in Management graduate is $70,000
|Percentage of Companies Hiring Worldwide by Industry (Master in Management)|
Career Services for Graduate Students
- One-on-one Coaching and Group Coaching
- Cross-Industry Programming Curriculum/Workshops
- Expanded Experiential Programs
- Employer Events
- Signature Events
- Technology Resources such as HireSmith, VMOCK and InterviewStream
- Resume Books
For more information, visit the Office of Career Services website.