Maryland Smith’s Master of Science in Business and Management (MSBMGT) program provides you with a versatile set of business skills that will supplement your undergraduate degree and help you excel in any industry. Our program provides you with foundational management knowledge and a range of skills to accelerate your career trajectory and get you started in the business world.
- Gain exposure to tools and concepts with a concentrated focus in management.
- Learn from top-ranked faculty and gain valuable leadership and business skills.
- Acquire skills in various business topics, such as accounting, finance, management and marketing.
- Complete your degree in 2 semesters
- Total of 30 credits
- Ideal for recent graduates, including those with a non-business bachelor's degree
Gain Valuable Business Acumen
Learn how to organize your company and adapt its strategy as business conditions change. You’ll identify and analyze profit opportunities and explore ways to ensure your business can compete effectively over time.
Data-Informed Decision Making
Discover the best ways to model and analyze business decisions. You’ll dig deeper into complex topics, such as risk and uncertainty, and explore how common business concepts interact with each other.
Leadership and Teamwork
Explore how effective communication, team-building and decision-making skills are critical to managerial success.