Maryland Smith’s Master of Science in Business and Management (MSBMGT) program gives you a competitive edge in the workplace through a management education. Our program provides you with foundational knowledge and a range of skills to get you started in the business world.
- Gain exposure to tools and concepts with a more concentrated focus in management than you’d get from a business minor or non-business undergraduate degree.
- Learn from top-ranked faculty and gain valuable leadership and business skills, better preparing you to step into a leadership role.
- Acquire skills in various business topics, such as accounting, finance, management and marketing.
- Complete your degree in 2 semesters
- Total of 30 credits
- Must be a current undergraduate student or a recent graduate of a non-business bachelor's degree program