The Full-time MBA program begins mid-August with a mandatory Orientation program. Incoming students begin pre-skills coursework and interacting with the Office of Career Services as early as June to prepare for this unique experience.
Even before you physically step on campus, we’ll be working to get you ready for your career. Academic workshops, team building, executive presentations and alumni interactions challenge and push you to hit the ground running (don’t worry - there’s plenty of time for socializing and networking). The orientation capstone features a professional team-based case study competition between you and the rest of your classmates. It’s competitive, exciting and may hold one or two surprises.
- Current Events in Business: Wall Street Journal Introduction & Discussion
- Critical Thinking for Business Decision Making
- Strengths Finder Session with Career Services
- Alumni Panels by Functional Area
- Public Speaking, Presentation, and Building Effective Powerpoint Sessions
- Teambuilding & Scavenger Hunt