A Series of Short Courses, Online
We invite you to push boundaries, innovate and redefine your success.
Join Maryland Smith's new series, Business Remastered. This six-course series is designed with the professional learner in mind and curated by our very own faculty. You will engage with new colleagues and build your skill sets for the future. Right now, Smith alumni can enjoy complimentary access to any or all courses in this unique and groundbreaking series as they are launched. We begin with Breakthrough Business Strategy: Transformative and Disruptive Innovations.
Each of these non-credit, short courses involve:
- 5 hours total time; spread over two weeks.
- Asynchronous work (done on your own schedule) and a live, action session.
- Smith faculty expertise brought to you in an intimate, cohort environment.
- Addressing topics relevant to the here and now.
- Complimentary access for Maryland Smith Alumni during this pilot phase.
- Space is limited.
Breakthrough Business Strategy
Transformative and Disruptive Innovations
May 26 - June 4, 2020
Course is now full. Join the waitlist using the link below.
Faculty: Joseph P. Bailey
Associate Research Professor & Executive Director,
Quest Honors Program
How digital technologies are transforming work, organizations, markets, and the economy. The interplay between organizational strategy and technology. Considerations in making strategic investments and decisions involving digital technology. Key issues in implementing different kinds of systems, including enterprise resource platforms, customer relationship management tools, and knowledge management and business intelligence applications. How to address IT governance and manage organizational change.
"This will be a great opportunity to reconnect with our Smith School alumni and give them access to some of the current management and business topics. I'm particularly excited about sharing the Smith School's thought leadership on digital technology transformation."
- Joseph P. Bailey
Don’t miss out on this Smith Lifelong learning opportunity to remaster and update your business acumen from your university, Maryland Smith. Be well, and forever learn.
Fee: $99 per course. Maryland Smith alumni use exclusive promo code: BRJB01
The 2020 Business Remastered Series will cover additional compelling business topics including:
- June - Gaining Competitive Advantage: Onstage and Backstage Strategies
- July - Brand Positioning Strategies to Win
- Sept - Cultivating and Owning your Personal Approach to Leadership
- Oct - Leveraging Your Power Base for Influence
- Nov - Corporate Entrepreneurship: Innovation First
- Dec - Data Analytics: Power your Strategy
Course content and enrollment details coming soon. For support, please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.