In today's ever-changing and increasingly complex world, understanding your organization’s risk landscape is of paramount importance. Federal employees, risk management professionals, and those who do business with them, must master the challenges and myriad of factors as they manage and make organizational decisions. In collaboration with Deloitte, we bring you an exciting new training program for these professionals. We will help you understand the building blocks of a robust risk governance system, including how to construct frameworks necessary to plan for the future, measure, and mitigate your agency’s/organization's risk. Join us for this cohort-style, active learning experience.
By the end of this program, you should be able to…
- Build a sustainable risk management program;
- Define key elements of credit risk and how they align to Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), as well as how to use ERM to build a strong credit risk program;
- Understand cyber risk and mitigation strategies for credit agencies and financial regulators;
- Employ leading practices in data/analytics for risk measurement and monitoring, including other risk related metrics and tools, such as:
- Key risk indicators
- Risk modeling techniques and management
- Provide liquidity and capital risk lending oversight to Chief Risk Officers (CROs) and other constituents;
- Grasp the basics of operational and regulatory risk management, as well as other portfolios of risk (e.g., human capital, technology);
- Recognize the relevancy and associated implications of climate change and financial risk.