You will see a much greater return on investment in professional development if you support your people—supervisors, managers, and senior executives—with individual coaching. Coaching is invaluable to help learners move from knowing to doing, helping them to reach their full professional and personal potential. Smith’s cadre of ICF-credentialed coaches can help program participants create and stay focused on their Individual Development Plans (IDPs). Our coaches can:
- Prompt new self-awareness through thought-provoking questions and astute observations.
- Supply tips and support for dropping unhelpful habits and developing productive new behaviors.
- Provide safe and confidential space for participants to share challenges, hopes and fears.
- Enable fresh insights when issues feel overwhelming and people feel stuck.
- Encourage people to stretch themselves, become open to new possibilities, and to experiment with new behaviors.
Contact the Office of Executive Programs at email@example.com or 301-405-5266 to find out how to access Smith coaches for your organization.