We can help your agency work better—and become a better place to work.
Public sector managers and executives face unique imperatives and constraints. Contact us today to learn more about our award-winning programs and how our government executive education team will work with you to develop and design a custom education solution for your agency.
Maryland Smith is an ideal partner for government agencies seeking to provide business management and leadership development education to employees from levels GS 5-15 and the Senior Executive Service (SES).
At Maryland Smith, we have:
- Over 10 years of experience delivering programming to the world’s largest defense contractor
- Designed and delivered the U.S. Customs Border Protection’s Leadership Institute’s (CBPLI) award-winning program
- Received numerous awards through our partnerships with DHS, including the 2016 DHS Human Capital Award for Professional Excellence in Learning and Development and the 2017 Outstanding Human Performance Intervention award from the International Society of Performance Improvement (ISPI)
- A partnership with OPM to provide Fed Grant benefits for degree programs
- Opportunities to take advantage of our Federal Executive Leadership Inventory (FELI), which is directly linked to the OPM FEVS instrument