The Smith School has become one of the world’s leading business schools in transforming its curriculum to reflect the changing needs of an increasingly dynamic and competitive marketplace.
Smith’s Full-time MBA curriculum allows students to gain:
- An integrative systems understanding of the required synergies among key functional areas which defines a successful business organization: marketing, information systems, accounting, operations management, finance, strategy
- Sophisticated analytical skills for better management decision making
- Strong communication skills—writing, interpersonal, small group, large group
- The confidence to engage and collaborate as an effective team member
- Well-developed leadership skills
- An appreciation of the importance of globalization, ethics, entrepreneurship and technology in today’s business environment