The University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business depends on support from alumni and friends to provide students with an exceptional education in business management. State support is not enough to keep Smith competitive among fellow business schools and private donations fill the gaps where public funding stops short. Your gift can make a difference in the lives of students every day and we depend on our community to answer the call. The Smith community gratefully thanks those who invested in the future of the Smith School!
As we look to a future fundraising initiative some common themes emerge:
- Growing the Smith School Annual Fund
- Providing enhanced learning opportunities for our students
- Increasing the number of scholarships available, particularly for our MBA and graduate students
- Offering stronger levels of compensation to recruit and retain our talented faculty
- Supporting our currently established academic centers to the fullest degree possible
If these or any other area of philanthropic need is of interest to you, please click here to explore how to make a gift or contact the development office at 301-405-7869.