Thank you for your interest in executive education from the Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland.
Located just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., the Smith School's Office of Executive Programs provides professional development programs for supervisors, managers and executives in corporations and government agencies all over the world.
As a top-ranked U.S. business school, we serve a very wide range of clients and look forward to learning about your needs. Our subject matter experts and customer service team currently provide learning experiences for:
- Managers preparing for executive-level jobs at an international transportation company.
- Leaders within America's largest law enforcement agency.
- Doctors, nurse managers and hospital administrators who seek skills in strategic thinking, leadership communication, collaborative relationship building, operational efficiency, and financial acumen.
- Tax administrators and bank officials from India and China who must learn to manage risk effectively.
- Marketing experts with global responsibilities who need to learn remotely and at their own pace.
- Scientists and engineers who work for the world's largest defense contractor--and federal executives GS13-GS15 and SES--within the Department of Defense.
- Professional athletes and one of the most popular athletic apparel companies.
Whether you seek to visit the U.S. capital, learn on-campus in Maryland, or have us deliver learning in your offices or to your mobile devices, we can tailor a learning experience that will drive significant results and ROI for your enterprise.
Talk to us about assessments, coaching, action learning projects, and our approach to hands-on, experiential training. Smith will make sure your adult learners take home and apply what they have absorbed in class and you will feel the benefit and see the difference.
Email email@example.com for more information.