Smith Students (course-related)
Students enrolled in select courses have the opportunity to participate in research sessions and may be eligible to receive credit for their participation (consult your professor for details).
Please click the links below for more information:
Registering for Lab Studies
Student participants must first create an account on the lab's experiment management website:
- Go to rhsmith-umd.sona-systems.com.
- Click the ‘New Participant’ link.
- Complete the requested information.
- When you have successfully created an account you will receive an email confirmation.
Note: You should configure your junk mail filters to accept email from the address: "firstname.lastname@example.org," as emails from the system will be sent from that address. If you are using an @umd.edu account you can do this in webmail through the "Options" page, then click the "Junk Mail Control" link and add the address to your "Allowed Senders" list.
- Once you have successfully logged in click ‘Study Sign-Up’ to open a list of current studies.