Join the Center for Social Value Creation for a six-session workshop series, hosted in collaboration with Coalition for Better Business partners (Unilever, Tata and PwC). The Series prepares students for the 21st-century business landscape, and helps them understand how together we can create a better world through business.
Workshop 3 will focus on the third of CSVC’s ‘Five Principles for Better Business’: Invest in the Long Term. The workshop will take place on November 7, 2018, 5:30 to 7 p.m. in 1336 VMH. Students who participate in all six workshops will earn a certificate of completion. Other workshops in the series include:
- Workshop 1: “Lead with Integrity, Transparency and Purpose” September 12, 2018 | 5:30 pm (2333 VMH)
- Workshop 2: “Embrace Stakeholders” October 3, 2018 | 6:00 PM (1206 VMH)
- Workshop 4: “Safeguard the Natural World” February 2019 | (details to be announced)
- Workshop 5: “Leverage Markets to Address Societal Challenges” March, 2019 | (details to be announced)
- Workshop 6: “Personal Resilience & Owning Your Vision” April 2019 | (details to be announced)
Industry partners and other collaborators will be announced closer to the event date. To learn more, email us at email@example.com.