- President: Brett Dashevsky
- VP of Strategic Engagement: Matt Wingate
- VP of Recruitment: Nikhil Wora
- VP of Marketing: Kate O’Callaghan
- VP of Finance: Ryan Tashakkori
- VP of Events: Wyatt Kramer
- VP of Outreach: Conor Wilmot
The Snider Leadership Development Club (SLDC) enables individuals to optimize their abilities and aspirations to lead a purposeful life. The club seeks to foster personal growth in each member by providing opportunities to build leadership skills, develop collaborative relationships and engage in reasoned and respectful discourse.
We achieve our mission by organizing school-wide events, intimate workshops, and recognizing students at the University of Maryland with awards for their innovation and leadership. Through affiliation with the Snider Center for Enterprise and Markets, the club provides direct access to faculty and business professionals so our members can achieve personal and professional success.
- Building leadership skills through engagement and learning.
- Developing win-win relationships through collaborative actions.
- Promoting critical thinking and engaging in respectful discourse.
What we want to do
- Help students explore and expand their passions, which will result in a more fulfilling career .
- Enable each student to find their ideal career path and become a well-rounded individual .
- Foster personal growth by challenging students and putting them into growth scenarios .
- Challenge students through intellectual and critical thinking. Reinforce argumentative skills of logic, reasoning, and thoughtfulness .
- Create a “home” or network of peers at the University of Maryland.
- Build friendships.