Day 1 - Friday, November 15, 2013
3 -3:30 p.m.
- Meaningful Use of Perioperative Informatics
- Arkalgud Ramaprasad, University of Miami
- Clinical Decision Support, Environmental Complexity, and Process of Care Consistency
- Matthew Wimble, University of Michigan
- A Method for Accessing Physician Prescribing Patterns using Electronic Health
- Dukyong Yoon, Ajou University of Medicine
- Has Health Information Technology’s Improvement Potential Hit a Ceiling in High-Quality States
- Jackson Williams, Dialysis Patient Citizens
- A proposal to streamline access to the child immunization registry on the website, “Washington State Immunization Registry”
- Rebecca Trocki, University of Maryland University College
- Medication Adherence Among Chronically ill Adults and the Adoption and Use of electronic Health Records in small and medium sized Physician Practices
- Veronica Fleuntes-Caceres, Penn State University
- The Dr. Jekyll and Dr. Hyde of Health IT: Does Health ID increase Medical Billing Fraud?
- Sasha Romanosky, Carnegie Mellon University
- Impact of Care Coordination with Electronic Diabetes Registry on Quality of Care and Hospital Utilization
- Wencui Han, HHS, ONC
- An Analytic Approach to preference-Sensitive Decision making in Health Care:Case of Post-Mammography Diagnostic Decisions
- Mehmet Ayvaci, University of Texas at Dallas
- Examining the role of Interventions in Driving Consumer Adoption of Health IT Systems
- Sankara-Subramanian Srinivasan, Idaho State Univesrity
- A social capital perspective to Understand Individual Contribution of Social Support in Healthcare Virtual Support Communities.
- Kuang-Yuan Huang, University of Albny State