Analytics is a cornerstone of the business curriculum at the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business – at all levels of instruction and across all disciplines. The Smith Analytics Consortium will directly benefit students with experiential learning projects and consulting opportunities with member companies, curriculum development, analytic demonstrations, and thought leadership events.
Smith Analytics Consortium Networking Event
In November 2017 students listened to and met with Smith Analytics Consortium member companies from Deloitte, KPMG, Unilever, Mattel, Merkle, Maga Design and NewDay USA at a networking event. They were able to see how analytics impacts the world.
Students interested in studying analytics can explore the following opportunities:
- Major in Operations Management and Business Analytics
- Minor in Business Analytics
- Quality Enhancement Systems and Teams (QUEST) Program
- Operations Management & Business Analytics Society (OMBAS) Student Club
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Marketing Analytics
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- MBA Analytics Track
- Data Analytics Student Club
Companies wishing to work with our Office of Executive Programs on custom analytics programs should contact email@example.com.